Tag Archive for: AI
Frank Trevino of Exodus Space
CEO of Exodus Space and also involved with the AI company, Tinman Kinetics
To educate people to see the positive side of AI versus all the negative things we see coming out of Holywood
- How did Frank get started in Space?
- Where are you in the process of bringing space and AI together?
- Talking a little more about the AI component and issues associated with it.
- How does Frank’s marketing background and AI come together?
How did Frank get started in Space? (01:09)
- Frank explains that there is a commonality between being an AI strategist, a digital marketing strategist and working space.
- Frank is now working with two companies, Tin Man Kinetics, an artificial intelligence and digital solutions company, and Exodus Space.
Where are you in the process of bringing space and AI together? (10:29)
- When Frank first worked in space, things that took 20 years takes about 10 years now.
- The other good thing is that there are more technology players coming into space.
- He thinks that …
Talking a little more about the AI component and issues associated with it. (13:21)
- Frank agrees that the security and ethical issues around AI will always be in the back of our minds.
- One of the ways they address this issue at Tin Man Kinetics is by having the tag lag line “Technology with heart”.
- Their goal is to help offer solutions …
How does Frank’s marketing background and AI come together? (16:31)
- Franks starts by explaining the differences between AI, deep learning and machine learning.
- Frank is using AI to look at pictures to determine …
The Future of Smart Storytelling
Share this entry
Contributed by Frank Trevino with Tinman Kinetics – Technology with Heart
We are storytellers. We have been telling stories throughout our long history from the ancient times to our modern civilization. Today, we still understand that a story is the best form of communication for anyone to remember. As we tell our stories, we incorporate our imagination, creativity, critical thinking, awareness, empathy, and ability to understand others to influence, entertain, excite and bring together.