< THE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH 5G AND AI >
* What is evolution of content with 5G and AI?
* Where AI is Today?
* How will 5G change how we look at data?
* What is your Experiential Marketing Strategy?
* How Content, 5G and AI are connected?
How did Frank get started in Space? (01:09)
- Frank explains that there is a commonality between being an AI strategist, a digital marketing strategist and working space.
- Frank is now working with two companies, Tin Man Kinetics, an artificial intelligence and digital solutions company, and Exodus Space.
Where are you in the process of bringing space and AI together? (10:29)
- When Frank first worked in space, things that took 20 years takes about 10 years now.
- The other good thing is that there are more technology players coming into space.
- He thinks that …
Talking a little more about the AI component and issues associated with it. (13:21)
- Frank agrees that the security and ethical issues around AI will always be in the back of our minds.
- One of the ways they address this issue at Tin Man Kinetics is by having the tag lag line “Technology with heart”.
- Their goal is to help offer solutions …
How does Frank’s marketing background and AI come together? (16:31)
- Franks starts by explaining the differences between AI, deep learning and machine learning.
- Frank is using AI to look at pictures to determine …
Three small business leaders shared how they are making use of these technologies and helping other businesses take advantage of them.
“If we can get one or two tasks off their plate that’s going to free them up … we see that as the first phase in this movement,” said Frank Trevino, who leads artificial intelligence and digital transformation strategy and engagement for Tinman Kinetics.
At Tinman, they work with small businesses to take advantage of technology that can help them get better data and connect more with their customers, but he cautions against “shiny object syndrome,” using technology for technology’s sake.
While the use of more technology in business can lead to several “micro-disruptions,” once a team is using more automation it makes their work – and their focus on strategic initiatives in your business – that much more critical said Bill Sinclair, chief technology officer and interim president and CEO of SALT.
That “tribal knowledge,” must be archived: “We have to make sure they’re capturing that knowledge, otherwise it could cause massive disruption to our business,” he said.
Empower organizations to understand the true value of data by turning data into digital assets. Illumulus provides digital transformation strategies, digital marketing strategies, digital implementation models and create artificial intelligence experiences.